1. Recognize your issue. (For example: “Something is missing in my life.” or “I don’t have my ideal relationship.”)
2. Identify its causative negative question. (For example: “Why am I not satisfied?” or “Why don’t I have my ideal relationship?”)
3. Transform this causative unfavorable question to its opposite empowering Creative Question. (For example: “Why am I satisfied?” or “Why am I happy about my relationship?”)
4. Spend a few minutes daily, pondering your new Creative Question, for a week or more depending of how strong you have ingrained your old limiting question.
Why am I satisfied?
Why am I happy about my relationship?
5. Then watch your mind fill with wanted answers and your experience change.